The hardware department is run by experts with many years of experience in the development of PCB’s. They possess the qualities to convert the desires of the customer into an executable design and prototype.
The design approach at Cielec Electronics strongly resembles the lean engineering principle, which means we try to realize or surpass the expectations of the customer in the most efficient way and by using the least number of components.
Electronics is a broad concept. The knowledge and skills within our hardware department cover most of this concept. If you have a wish or need within the scope of electronics don’t hesitate to contact us without any obligation.
- Customization of electronic regulation, scheme and lay-out design, prototyping and production.
- Specialisation in fluid (tankage) control using SMS and/or GPRS through back office.
- Regulation of temperature control for heating and refrigeration systems.
- Reverse engineering and reconstruction of PCB’s
- Control of mechanical systems.
- Both small and large projects can be provided with enclosures and can be fully assembled during which u can count on logistical support.
- Technical examinations, visual inspections and functional testing. (e.g. EMC testing and CE certification testing).
- Additionally, we also provide the possibility to place call-off orders.
Software is a second pillar on which a well thought out electronics development project relies. Our software department develops embedded software on IC-level, communication software on the side of the computer as well as the user interface.
Multiple road lead to Rome.
With the know-how in our software department we are capable of following multiple paths to a desired outcome. For more information don’t hesitate to contact us.
When the concept has been transformed into an executable design we manufacture a first prototype. This allows the customer to test the product and specify or alter certain features or functionalities if necessary.
The fourth pillar of our service is the production. With our state of the art production capacity we fulfil all the RoHS directives and always produce lead free.
Cielec Electronics is the perfect partner for assembly in small or large volumes of PCB’s, the production of finished products or anything in between.
Once the production phase is over Cielec Electronics offers assistance in the further development of your product.
- SMD production line
- Through-hole production line
- Manual PCB assembly
- Wave soldering
- Vapor phase soldering
- Final assembly
- Functional testing
- Automatic optical inspection
- Custom test rig development
- Test and measurement
- Hotroom burn in testing
For more information don’t hesitate to contact us.