The hardware department is run by experts and they have many years of experience in the development of PCB’s. They feature the ability to convert the customer’s wishes to an executable project and prototype.
Cielec’s development approach is very similar to lean engineering; this involves living up to and surpassing the expectations of our customers while using the least possible amount of components (as efficient as possible). Electronics is a broad concept but the knowledge and skills in our company cover most parts. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have a wish or need.
- Customized production of electronic controls, create scheme, create layout, prototyping up to and through production.
- Specialisation in fluid control through SMS and/or GPRS.
- Temperature control in heating systems, e.g. for convectors.
- Reverse engineering and reconstruction of PCB’s.
- Steering of mechanical systems.
- Both small and large projects can be provided with casings and can be fully assembled. In addition we provide logistic support.
- Technical examinations, visual inspections and functional tests, i.a. EMC tests and CE examinations.
- We also provide the possibility to place call-off orders.
Software is the second pillar of a well-considered electronics development project. Our software department develops: the embedded software on IC level, the communication software on the computer side as well as the user interface.
There are several roads to Rome. With the know-how in our software department we can traverse many of those roads. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any software related need or question.
When the concept has been converted into a feasible design, we manufacture a first prototype. This allows the customer to test the design and make the necessary changes or specify additional features.
The 4th pillar of our service is production. For this purpose we appeal to our state of the art production capacity which complies with RoHS guidelines. This includes lead-free production, but also leaded solder production is possible on request.
From small production runs for circuit boards up to mass
production of finished products and every gradient in between.
Cielec Electronics is your partner.
Once the production stage has been reached, Cielec Electronics of course remains your reliable partner in the further development of your product.
- SMD production line
- Through-hole production line
- Manual PCB assembly
- Wave soldering
- Vapor phase soldering
- Final assembly
- Functional testing
- Automatic optical inspection
- Custom test rig development
- Test and measurement
- Hotroom burn in testing
Does fast, flexible and especially qualitative high standing domestic production appeal to you? Feel free to contact us.